Mobile Banking is a convenient and secure way to access your Silver Lake Bank accounts from your mobile phone or device. Using your pre-existing Silver Express Internet Banking credentials (for example, user ID, password, token) to access Mobile Banking, you are able to view in a format that is optimized for smaller screens. Mobile Banking offers the basic features of Internet Banking plus more.
Express Mobile Features
- Access your accounts 24/7
- Set-up text alerts to monitor your account
- Transfer money to others with P2P payment
- Deposit checks with your smart-phone camera
- Pay bills, make loan payments, add stop payments
- Verify current account balances and transaction information
- Transfer between SLB accounts
- User friendly screen layouts formatted for your smart-phone or iPad
Sign Up For Mobile Banking
To use Express Mobile, you must be enrolled in Silver Express Internet Banking.
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone or Android device.
- Click on the search button and enter Silver Lake Bank.
- Click on the Silver Lake Bank App to download. (The App is free!)
- The Silver Lake Bank App will appear on your phone.
Not enrolled yet? Enroll online now.
Mobile Banking Via Mobile Web
Don’t have an iPhone or Android device? You can still use SLB’s Mobile Banking by going to myslb.mobi from any web-enabled phone or device. Features include view balances, transfer funds, review loan information. You can set up one-time bill payments as needed and locate SLB branches and ATMs. Users must be enrolled in Silver Express Internet Banking. Not enrolled yet? Enroll online now.