Silver Lake Bank COVID-19 Update
May 08, 2020
We have been busy making plans to put protective measures in place to keep both you and our staff safe and healthy! As a result, Silver Lake Bank will open our lobbies for business on Monday, May 11th!
Our protective measures include:
- Plexiglas barriers at teller counters
- Lobby teller windows spaced for adequate distancing
- Floor signs and indicators representing 6 ft. spacing
- Measures for signing documents at desks
- Ongoing sanitizing of high touch areas
Face masks are encouraged and may be worn by customers or staff. However, as a security and safety measure, we ask that you please remove face masks before entering the bank. Your mask can be worn after a bank employee has properly identified you.
It is business as usual at SLB. As a reminder, here are other options available for you to access the Bank:
- Phone or email. Click here for contact information for our Lenders, Branch managers and Senior Staff. Send a general email here or call us at 785.232.0102.
- Online banking and mobile banking services – First time users can get set-up by visiting our website at www.silverlakebank.com, then click on Register Now. Call us if you need help getting started.
- Drive-up teller service, night depositories and ATMs – click here for more information.
The safety of our staff, customers and community continue to guide our decision making process.
Thank you for your trust and support. And, for choosing Silver Lake Bank.
Patrick R. Gideon
April 4th, 2020
It’s still business as usual at Silver Lake Bank, but in a new way! We have adapted to new avenues, to ensure all your financial needs are met. My observation, and I hope you’ll agree, is that we are able to get your business done efficiently, timely and with your convenience in mind.
Rest assured, we are here to accommodate you! Though our lobbies are temporarily closed for general access due to COVID-19 concerns, we’re still open for business. For loan requests, new accounts, CDs, or to make changes on your account or to access your safe deposit box, please contact us. There are many options available for you to access SLB staff for personal service, engage electronically through the convenience of online banking and mobile banking services or utilize our drive-up lanes and branch night depositories for teller transactions.
1. Access Individual Staff Members – It’s easy to reach us by phone or email. Click here for contact information for our Lenders, Branch Managers and Senior Staff. You may also send a general email to email@example.com or phone us at 785.232.0102.
2. Online banking and mobile banking services – view activity, transfer money and make deposits. Those of you interested in establishing online banking services can get set-up by visiting our website at www.silverlakebank.com, click on Register Now. Or, call any branch location (see listed below) for one on one assistance.
3. Drive-up teller services, night depositories and ATMs – For a list of hours and locations, click here.
The Treasury Department is supporting U.S. workers and businesses impacted by COVID-19 through a variety of programs including assistance for individuals and small businesses that range from stimulus checks to loans and debt relief. Beware of COVID-19 Scams. If you receive calls or emails offering money or loans, including purchasing gift cards, do not respond!
Small business owners should check out the SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Loan, the Economic Injury Disaster Loan, and other SBA Relief Programs. To access the SBA PPP loan, you will work directly with your Silver Lake Bank lender. Click here to send us an email. Learn more about these loans and programs by visiting the SBA website at https://www.sba.gov/page/coronavirus-covid-19-small-business-guidance-loan-resources.
Thank you for your patience during these challenging times. We appreciate your business.
Patrick R. Gideon
March 17, 2020
The safety of customers and staff are top priority at Silver Lake Bank. As concerns evolve over COVID-19, we continue to closely monitor the situation. As suggested by state and federal government guidance and to encourage social distancing, our lobbies will be closed except by appointment effective March 18, 2020 so as to limit the number of individuals in our branches. Please use our drive-ups or night depositories for banking transactions.
For new accounts, certificates of deposit or loan requests, or to access your safe deposit box, please call us at 785.232.0102. Online Banking services are available for your convenience 24 hours a day. We are available to handle your banking needs as always.
We appreciate your understanding and assistance. Serving customers and keeping our staff safe is our priority.
Thank you for banking at SLB.
Patrick R. Gideon