Make the switch to Silver Lake Bank.
It’s easy because we’re flexible. Even better, we will do most of the work! When you're ready to switch your checking account to Silver Lake Bank, feel free to use our convenient Switch Kit.
Interested in opening an account?
Click the link under account description, send an email,
call us or visit a Silver Lake Bank Branch near you.
Free Kasasa® Rewards Checking Accounts
*Click here for full details on our Kasasa accounts.
Interested in opening a Kasasa account?
Click here to select the Kasasa account that works best for you!
- $100.00 will open account
- No monthly service charge or minimum balance requirement
- eStatement is free. Paper statements are $3 per statement period.
- Unlimited check writing.
Click here to open an Express Checking Account.
- $100.00 will open account
- Monthly Service Charge
ALB1 of $1000 or more—no monthly service chargeALB1 less than $1000—$5 monthly service charge
Interest earned on ledger balance and compounds monthly on statement date
eStatement is free. Paper statements are $3 per statement period.
Silver Club Checking Benefits with Interest Checking
Specially designed package of banking privileges and discounts for our customers age 60 and over.
- No monthly service charge
- Discounted prices for select styles of personal checks
- No fee for cashiers checks or money orders (limit 3 per month)
- 10% discount on safe deposit box annual rental
Click here to open an Interest Checking Account.
Overdraft Coverage Options
Life happens! Silver Lake Bank understands that unexpected overdrafts occur from time to time. Overdraft coverage can help.
Silver Lake Bank has two options for you. Consider these ways to cover overdrafts:
- Overdraft Protection services apply to all transactions and may help prevent overdrafts by automatically transferring funds to your checking account from another account at Silver Lake Bank. This service is free!
- Overdraft Privilege allows you to overdraw your account up to the disclosed limit for a fee in order to pay a transaction. Even if you have overdraft protection, Overdraft Privilege is still available as secondary coverage if the other protection source is exhausted. Overdraft Privilege ‘Extended Coverage’ is also available with your consent. There is no cost to you for Overdraft Privilege or Overdraft Privilege Extended Service unless you use it. If used, fees will apply.
To sign-up for Overdraft Protection, please call us at 785.232.0102 or toll free 877.232.0102, email us at email@example.com or come by a branch. To sign-up for Overdraft Privilege Extended Coverage, please call or email using the above information, come by a branch or complete and send in the Consent Form for Overdraft Services (PDF).
Learn more about Silver Lake Bank Overdraft Coverage (PDF).
Read the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s brochure ‘Know Your Overdraft Options’ (PDF).
1ALB= Average Ledger Balance