Silver Lake Bank makes your life easier with products and services supporting your desire to bank remotely. While some banks may see this as an opportunity to short-cut the need for personal customer service, we see it differently. At SLB, our digital services are successful because we include our individual accessibility as part of the package.
How we communicate with you
- Virtual meetings through Microsoft Teams or Zoom
- Remote Support Portal using secure screen sharing technology
- Text messaging
- Secure emails through online banking
- Provide documents through Zix secure email service
- Sign agreements using electronic signature with DocuSign
- And of course, a phone call works!
TrainingWe train business customers remotely on how to:
- Participate in an online session with us through our secure screen sharing so you can learn how to accomplish banking tasks online vs. in person.
- Navigate bill pay or online banking features
- Originate ACH and wire transfers online
- Make deposits using remote deposit (We even install the product remotely!)
We offer one-on-one training through our secure remote support technology outlined above. It’s important to us that you are comfortable using our services to accomplish your goals. We are available for ongoing support and training as your staff needs change. Whether you represent a business or are a consumer, we make ourselves available to assist.
Our digital bank and front-line staff are trained to provide and support digital solutions that meet your needs. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or help to get started.
Business Online Banking & Mobile Banking
Online Banking provides you secure, convenient, 24/7 access to:
- Pay bills, make loan payments, add stop payments
- Verify real-time account balances and transaction information
- Transfer between SLB accounts and your accounts elsewhere
- Access and download statements in various formats including Quicken and QuickBooks
- Set-up alerts
Enroll or Access Silver Express Online Banking
- Simply log in from the top of the page.
- To get started with our Bill Payment feature, click on the Bill Pay option in the menu bar.
Express Mobile App
- Complete with the same features as Online Banking.
- Deposit single item checks using your device’s camera.
- To use our Mobile App, you must first log in to Online Banking from a website browser.
Sign Up for Mobile Banking
- Go to the app store on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device.
- Click on the search button and enter Silver Lake Bank.
- Click on the Silver Lake Bank Mobile app to download
Cash management Services
Silver Express Online Banking for business includes Cash Management Services features for originating ACH, initiating wire transfers and Positive Pay services engagement. Set-up individual staff members with user IDs for business defined security levels. Utilize our online approval process for added security. Additional security steps between the bank and customer are required to confirm proper authorization are in place for various transactions to combat fraud.
ACH Origination - Originate same-day or future dated transactions by sending files securely though your online banking access.
Wire Transfer - Avoid a trip to the bank by sending a wire transfer request electronically.
Positive Pay Services - This fraud detection tool relies on matching your business issued check with the check presented to the bank for payment.
Other Digital Services
E-Delivery of Statements and Notices
Efficiently manage and organize your digital records without the burden and expense of paper files. Sign up for E-Delivery through online banking and receive an email when statements and notices are available to view. We maintain 18 months of statements securely for your use.
Deposit Checks with Express Deposit
Scan checks for deposit electronically directly into your account remotely from your office or home by using a desktop scanner which is hooked up to your computer through an Internet connection.
- Convenient, easy to use
- Make deposits anytime, day or night, from your desk or home
- Saves time
- Multiple business locations can deposit into one account.
Add your SLB debit or credit card to your digital wallet and you will eliminate the need to carry the physical card. A digital wallet stores the payment information securely using encryption. Your card numbers aren’t stored on your mobile device. Instead, a digital account number is created representing the card and shared with the merchant. This reduces the threat of your sensitive data being stored or compromised.
To get started, locate and open the digital wallet app on your mobile device and follow the instructions to add a new card. When using the digital wallet, you’ll confirm your identity with a PIN, fingerprint or facial scan.
To use, Simply hold your mobile device next to the participating merchant’s contactless reader that contains a symbol representing digital wallet payments.
Activate your phone as usual with fingerprint, facial recognition, or passcode if required.
To make an online purchase, you will be prompted to enter your touch ID or facial recognition to process the payment and approve the purchase.
If your card is lost or stolen, please contact us. You can also remove your card from your digital wallet. Or, deactivate your digital wallet by logging into your iCloud or Play Store account. Once you receive your replacement card, you can add your new card to your mobile wallet.
API with QuickBooks
You can link your accounts to your QuickBooks or Quicken software or download transactions and import into many other financial management apps using a .csv file through Silver Express Online Banking.
Route customers’ payments directly to a post office box maintained by us on your behalf. SLB will collect, image and deposit these funds to your account, on the same day we receive them. Access your file online to view details and update accounting records. Contact us for more information.